Aqua Engineering, Inc., a Colorado corporation founded in 1975, is an irrigation engineering firm specializing in water-conserving irrigation system design and management for aesthetic and functional landscapes and agricultural endeavors. With locations in Fort Collins, Colorado and Phoenix, Arizona, the firm’s project involvement has spanned 45 states and 10 countries.
The firm is staffed by agricultural and civil engineers, landscape architects, and accredited design consultants with backgrounds in irrigation and water resources. Aqua Engineering has earned a reputation for applying a standard of high quality to all its work, and is at the forefront in irrigation design, engineering, and management. The firm utilizes state-of-the-art irrigation design software and high-efficiency water management metrics to develop systems that optimize irrigation application efficiency, thereby minimizing annual maintenance, water, and electrical costs.
The staff at Aqua Engineering has over 150 combined years of experience within the following specialties:
- Landscape and agricultural irrigation system engineering
- Pump and control system mechanical engineering
- Irrigation master planning
- Use and identification of alternative water sources
- Water analysis and conservation studies
- Water feature mechanical engineering
- Canal modernization and analysis
- Water rights analysis
- Central control programming
- Cost estimating and project budgeting
- Construction observation and bidding assistance
- On-site lake amenities and water storage facility development